Friday, April 13, 2012

Sneak Peek: The Immortal Rules Trailer



The first book in Julie Kagawa's new vampire series, The Immortal Rules, releases April 24th and I'm extremely excited today to give you all a sneak peek at a still from the trailer before it launches on Harlequin Teen's Facebook page. I, for one, adored this book and cannot wait to see the trailer in its entirety!



The Official Trailer & bloodofeden.com website for THE IMMORTAL RULES By Julie Kagawa will be released on Monday April 16th at 11am on Harlequin Teen Facebook! (https://www.facebook.com/HarlequinTEEN)

Pay close attention to The Immortal Rules Trailer!  It contains the code you need to unlock exclusive content on http://www.bloodofeden.com/

Get ready to count the number of Blood of Eden symbols…

There will also be an awesome Immortal Rules Twitter Contest starting at 11am on Monday April 16th to celebrate the cool new website and trailer!  Follow @harlequinteen for details!

14 comments:

  1. Love the cover design . . . haunting visual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonymous about the cover and what a great way to launch a new book. Such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this book! I can't wait to get a finish copy in my hands:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my dear! thnx u so much for sharing this! I've been very un-updated due to my finals at university but now Im finally back!! Im so glad to come back at check out your blog and see amazing new such as this one!! thnxx so much my dear!!!

    cant wait to get to this one!! aaaaah!

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGGG!!!! Wait..I thought the trailer was out already? (Or was that a fan-made?) Eeeee! I can't wait to see this trailer! Oh, and thanks for the heads-up about the twitter contest :)I can't wait till the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love the pic! Harlequin Teen makes great trailers :)

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO GOOD! And that's a great trailer, too! HarlequinTEEN's really got some great books--they need more (I kind of want them to put out like Harper Teen. MORE, MORE, MORE, baybee! And, yes, I did reread that but decided to leave it just for you 'cause you know I'm talking about books, right? Heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for the trailer! I loved The Immortal Rules so, so, so much! <33 I'm not big on book trailers, but since I loved the book so much, I'm sure I'll like the trailer. Thanks for the sneak peek, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's strange, I actually saw this book at the bookstore yesterday which is crazy because Canada NEVER seems to have books out early. Anyways, I am super excited to read this/ check out the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure how hard it would've been to find a girl who was actually Asian for this... but, otherwise it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!! I LOVED this book so hardcore! Going to watch the whole trailer now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh!! I absolutely love it. Actually I'm kind of in love with most of the trailers coming out lately! They're all amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete